A Safe Place for Dogs to Play or Just Hang Out!
Whether you’re going to work, hitting the slopes, shopping in Portland, or simply looking for a way to exercise your energetic puppy, you can be sure your dog has an awesome day by dropping her off at Cascade Pet Camp’s Dog Daycare.
She’ll make new friends (both human and canine) and enjoy customized activities and appropriate exercise under the supervision of caring professionals–all in a safe and behaviorally healthy environment.
Social dogs play with other campers, while those that prefer human company can choose from lots of other activities—playing fetch, going for a walk or just cuddling.
Our day campers go home happy and ready for a good night’s sleep. And you’ll sleep better, too, knowing your pup had such a great day!
At Cascade Pet Camp, we focus on safety, health and happiness, along with the extra services our customers expect and deserve.
Fun & Adventure
- Specialized activities tailored to your dog’s needs
- Supervised group play (if appropriate) for exercise and socialization
- Individual activities like playing ball or trail walks for dogs that don’t play nicely with others
- Quiet activities like Cuddles-n-Hugs or low-key walks in the fields with counselors for older or less athletic dogs
Health & Safety
- Trained and experienced camp counselors
- Science-based emphasis on physical and behavioral health
- Fully supervised play groups for social dogs, matched by age, size and temperament to ensure fun for all
- Securely fenced outdoor yards and fully matted indoor play areas
- Good manners training
- Special care and TLC for dogs with post-surgical or other medical needs